At Sts Anargiri Greek Language Centre (SAGLC) we strive to offer a safe and engaging learning environment with the aim to instil within our students a great appreciation and knowledge of the rich linguistic, cultural and historical traditions of our Hellenic heritage.
On this page you will find the following:
– How to enrol guide at SAGLC information
– SAGLC Parent Handbook
– SAGLC Enrolment Policy
– SAGLC 2018 New Enrolment form
– SAGLC Student Health Form
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Eleni Stefanidou via email Estefanidou@stsanargiriglc.vic.edu.au
We look forward to welcoming your family into our school community.
To enrol, please download and complete the enrolment form
- Return the enrolment form to the School Administration Officer or alternatively email the form (completed and scanned) to email@example.com.
- A separate form per child needs to be completed
- A health form will need to be completed if a student has an allergy that needs to be monitored (allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, etc.) upon commencement of the new school year. The Action Plan will need to be supplied to the school also.